BIRKENSTOCK ZERMATT IN WHITE
The BIRKENSTOCK Zermatt is our first true slipper. It features our iconic cork latex footbed, and to keep you extra cozy, it’s fully lined in genuine shearling that will keep your feet warm all winter long. The upper consists of soft genuine wool..
Our model (f) wears the narrow width. Our model (m) wears the regular width.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed (Shearling Footbed)
- Upper: wool felt
- Footbed lining: shearling
- Sole: latex
- Details: clog with extended shaft; decorative stitching; decorative rivet
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
1. HOW LONG DOES AN ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
- Orders are delivered free of charge.
- Expected delivery time is approximately 5 working days.
- Delivery time may vary based on factors like shipping address and order volume.
2. HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO MAKE A RETURN?
- You have up to 30 days from the date of receipt to initiate a return.
- Two return options: cash refund (upon item inspection) or exchange.
- Note: Earrings are not returnable due to hygiene reasons.
3. HOW TO RETURN MY ITEMS?
- Return items to brand stores in Malta.
THE ORIGINAL BIRKENSTOCK FOOTBED
The original BIRKENSTOCK footbed is the heart of all our models. While today it is synonymous with exceptional comfort, the word “footbed” was first used by BIRKENSTOCK in the 1930s to describe anatomically shaped inner soles with special support elements.