BIRKENSTOCK BOSTON ESD IN WHITE
- Anatomically shaped cork and latex footbed in ESD version
- Details: individually adjustable metal buckles
- Insole: suede
- Sole: tread in shock-absorbing EVA in ESD version
- ESD protection tested according to EN 61340
1. HOW LONG DOES AN ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
- Orders are delivered free of charge.
- Expected delivery time is approximately 5 working days.
- Delivery time may vary based on factors like shipping address and order volume.
2. HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO MAKE A RETURN?
- You have up to 30 days from the date of receipt to initiate a return.
- Two return options: cash refund (upon item inspection) or exchange.
- Note: Earrings are not returnable due to hygiene reasons.
3. HOW TO RETURN MY ITEMS?
- Return items to brand stores in Malta.
THE ORIGINAL BIRKENSTOCK FOOTBED
The original BIRKENSTOCK footbed is the heart of all our models. While today it is synonymous with exceptional comfort, the word “footbed” was first used by BIRKENSTOCK in the 1930s to describe anatomically shaped inner soles with special support elements.
Step into Comfort
Unveiling the Ultimate Footwear Bliss with Our Birkenstock Collection